Potential volunteers must submit a new application to Pasco County each school year. The year will be from July 1st to June 30th. Those who submit an application after July 1st will remain active in our system through June 30th, and will NOT need to submit a new application until July 1st of the next year.
The Ranch Athletics Club is a private, non-profit (501c3) organization that is committed to supporting all athletic programs of the Starkey Ranch K-8 School and was created to build and foster an environment that inspires athletes, students, coaches, parents, and the community.
The Ranch Athletics Club is a group of parents, coaches, school administrators and community residents whose mission is to uphold and enrich the Starkey Ranch K-8 School Athletic Department by providing financial support for ALL school related athletic programs. We are dedicated to the continued support of our athletic teams, coaching staff, and athletic trainers. In addition to financial support, TRAC recognizes that participation in school athletics benefits everyone and promotes opportunities to build and strengthen relationships among all involved: the student body, coaches and teaching staff, parents, and the community. TRAC strives to support athletic and academic excellence, promote sportsmanship, personal responsibility, school spirit, and team unity, and maintain the history and tradition of excellence for all student athletes at Starkey Ranch Area Schools.
Through membership and fund-raising activities, The Ranch Athletic Club will strive to:
· Support the Athletic Director’s Vision of preparing the student-athletes for High School athletics & beyond.
· Alleviate the “off the field” workload for the coaching staff, allowing them to focus on coaching the student-athletes.
· Provide financial support to the school through monies raised by volunteers to encourage excellence in our athletic programs.
· Purchase supplies, equipment, and make capital improvements beyond what the school athletic budgets provides.
· Promote sportsmanship, leadership, teamwork, and a strong work ethic both on the field & in the classroom among our student-athletes.
· Build strong relationships with local business partners to help encourage community interaction.